Chanel Ensoleille Baume Essentiel ($45.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a light coral with iridescent pink and gold pearl throughout an emollient, glossy base. The texture was creamy with high slip, which contributed more of a dewy sheen that visible color or pearl (which was quite fine in particle size already).
It had sheer color coverage–as marketed–that applied well to bare skin and over light-coverage foundations but was best patted over a dewier base as matte foundations seemed to move around more with this on top. It lasted for six and a half hours before migrating a bit. It did not function as a eye product for me as it was prone to creasing from the get-go.
- Anastasia Oyster (P, $25.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Fireball (P, $28.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Cover FX Blossom (P, $42.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Peachgasm (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Starlight (P, $52.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Stila Luminescence (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Rose on Ice (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!