Chanel Peche Rosee Blush Lumiere ($70.00 for 0.49 oz.) is a lightly brightened, medium orange with a hint of red and very fine, gold pearl woven throughout that created a more satin-like sheen when applied and blended out on my skin. The texture was moderately dense, slightly firm, but not stiff; it seemed like a gel-powder hybrid but with a much less shimmery finish than most of them come out with.
It had opaque color coverage that applied evenly to bare, blended out with little effort, and looked almost “melted” after a minute of sitting on my skin. This shade lasted nicely for nine hours before fading visibly.
- ColourPop Zip (LE, $8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Peach Poison (Left) (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sugared Peach (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Shook to the Coral (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Heir (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Bounty (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- OFRA Ollie Need is Love (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Fresh n Peachy (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Sweet Revenge (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Milagritos (LE, $22.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!