ColourPop No Way Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a medium-dark coral with moderate, warm undertones and lighter pink and gold pearl that gave it a smooth, metallic sheen. It had more opaque color payoff when applied with a fingertip and sheerer, more buildable coverage when applied with a stippling brush, which was as marketed.
The texture was smooth, lightly emollient and wet to the touch, but it was lightweight, thin, and spreadable over bare skin and layered over foundation as it wasn’t prone to lifting up base products. It wore well for 10 hours without fading on me.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- NARS Orgasm X (P, $30.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Snapdragon (DC, $34.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Summer Dual Intensity Blush II (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Cheeky Bits (P, $31.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NARS Adrenaline (LE, $30.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Smith and Cult Universal Peach (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Natasha Denona Vibrant Coral & Golden (PiP, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 9 Coral (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Surratt Beauty Ponceau (P, $32.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Hibiscus (LE, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
$8.00/0.15 oz. – $53.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “buildable” coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield “higher coverage”) or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It’s a cream-based product that has a subtle, “wet” feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one’s base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won’t slide around during the day. On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek swatches.
LELimited Edition. $8.00.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!