Dior Rayonnante (330) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a light coral with moderate, warm undertones and warmer, lighter peachy-gold pearl woven throughout. The shimmer was fine, which resulted in a satiny sheen once the blush was applied and buffed out on my skin–the finish made it a little different than the many peachy-coral blushes on the market.
It had semi-opaque, buildable color payoff that applied well to bare skin and never emphasized my skin’s natural texture. The powder was soft, smooth, and finely-milled with a smidgen of powderiness present only in the pan. This shade stayed on well for eight hours before fading a bit.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- bareMinerals Kiss of Pink (LE, $25.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Sippin’ on Stars (LE, $31.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Alba (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Blush (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Papa Don’t Peach (P, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Extraordinary (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Bowery (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Patrick Ta She’s Adorable (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Miss Cupcake (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Pop Blush (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
$44.00/0.23 oz. – $191.30 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “intense, ultra-pigmented color that lasts,” though under “formula,” the brand states that it has “bold, yet buildable color.” Most of the shades I tried were quite pigmented, but the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it possible to apply less for more buildable coverage as they weren’t too powdery nor too stiff in the pan to work with. They applied easily, blended out well, and stayed on for eight to nine hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, though I did not notice the scent when applied to my skin (more in the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#12713/A SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● POLYETHYLENE ● TALC ● ZINC STEARATE ● PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) ● ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ● POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ● MICA ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ● TIN OXIDE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE ● BHT ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● CITRONELLOL ● TOCOPHEROL ● [+/-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) ● CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) ● CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) ● CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) ● CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) ● CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) ● CI 75470 (CARMINE) ● CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) ● CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) ● CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) ● CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) ● CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.