Lunar or Later
($12.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a medium peach with moderate, pinkish undertones and a golden sparkle throughout. It had finer, more metallic shimmer as well as more visible sparkle particles, so those who shy away from “glittery” highlighters may find this too sparkly for their tastes.
The texture was dense, firmer, and a little thick in the pan, which I’ve found is consistent with the formula. As the brand recommends, the product applied best with a fingertip or a very dense brush in order to get even, blendable coverage that adhered well to bare skin. It had semi-sheer color coverage applied with a fingertip, which could be built up to mostly opaque coverage, which was in line with how the brand described the formula (a “wash”). It lasted for eight hours with light sparkle migration over time.
- ColourPop Camera Shy (PiP, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- LORAC Destined (LE, $23.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Clionadh Vesta (P, $12.50) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Flash and Awe (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Glossier Play Pale Pearl (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Regal (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light Rose (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Dior Nude Glow (001) (P, $50.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Happy Thoughts (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Whipped Berry (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
caprylic/capric triglyceride, ptfe, synthetic fluorphlogopite, magnesium myristate, calcium sodium borosilicate, silica, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, tin oxide, caprylyl glycol, argania spinosa kernel oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, tocopheryl acetate, sclerocarya birrea seed oil, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, tocopherol, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77499), mica (ci 77019), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!