Samsung’s latest upper mid-range smartphone punches above its $450 price and after a few weeks with it I’m left wondering why I spend twice the amount on flagship smartphones.
Galaxy A53 5G review: This impressive sub-$500 Android may finally kill flagships for you
More from SmartphonesMore posts in Smartphones »
- This modular Android will outlive the latest iPhones and Pixels, but there’s a catch
- I’ve tested hundreds of phone cases. Here’s why the Everyday Case is my favorite
- This ultra-rugged Android phone has every battery feature you can imagine
- Tecno Camon 20 with Strong Features and 64MP Camera will be launched
- Truke Buds VIBE Review: A Game-Changing Audio Experience