Samsung’s latest upper mid-range smartphone punches above its $450 price and after a few weeks with it I’m left wondering why I spend twice the amount on flagship smartphones.
Galaxy A53 5G review: This impressive sub-$500 Android may finally kill flagships for you
More from SmartphonesMore posts in Smartphones »
- Why I’d consider this $400 OnePlus phone before paying up for Google and Samsung
- The $399 OnePlus 12R may be the best cheap phone you can buy in 2024
- Mophie’s Juice Pack is back
- This iPhone keyboard case turns it into the BlackBerry it once conquered
- Finally, a rugged Android phone that doesn’t look and feel like a brick