There is no hiding the popularity of the Royal Oak as a collection. Audemars Piguet‘s luxury sports watch, the initiator of the genre born in 1972, is one of the few truly iconic watches on the market and celebrated its grand 50th anniversary earlier this year. If most Royal Oak models are highly coveted, there […]
Hands-on – The Full-Blue Ceramic Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar – And Yes, It’s Stunning In The Metal!
More from WatchMore posts in Watch »
- First Look – It’s Raining Meteorites on the New Louis Moinet Cosmopolis
- Introducing – The Fascinating Narbel & Co Skel-1
- First Look – The IWC Portugieser Tourbillon Retrograde Chronograph Lewis Hamilton
- Introducing – The New Norqain Wild ONE Hakuna Mipaka Limited Edition
- First Look – Zenith Defy Extreme Chronograph Carl Cox