This past weekend, I went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo with my Sony Alpha 7 IV and Pixel 7 Pro. By the time I left, I wondered why I even bothered bringing two devices.
I went to the zoo with a $2,500 camera and a Pixel 7 Pro. The results surprised me
More from SmartphonesMore posts in Smartphones »
- Finally, a rugged Android phone that doesn’t look and feel like a brick
- 3 reasons why I ditched my Samsung Galaxy foldable for the OnePlus Open
- Forget FineWoven: This is a fabric iPhone 15 Pro case done right
- This $250 Motorola is my sleeper pick for best budget phone of 2023
- This modular Android will outlive the latest iPhones and Pixels, but there’s a catch