The Seiko Group is a typical Japanese conglomerate… Meaning that under the same umbrella (but not under the same brand), you’ll find watches ranging from about EUR 200 to more than half a million euros. Grand Seiko is often seen as the group’s top watchmaker, but we have to keep in mind Credor, an even […]
Introducing – This Unique Credor GBBY983 Is An Art-Piece You Didn’t Expect From Seiko Corp.
More from WatchMore posts in Watch »
- First Look – It’s Raining Meteorites on the New Louis Moinet Cosmopolis
- Introducing – The Fascinating Narbel & Co Skel-1
- First Look – The IWC Portugieser Tourbillon Retrograde Chronograph Lewis Hamilton
- Introducing – The New Norqain Wild ONE Hakuna Mipaka Limited Edition
- First Look – Zenith Defy Extreme Chronograph Carl Cox