T-Mobile worked with Google to bring its latest branded phone to customers. It connects well, compromises a bit, and is available for a low price.
T-Mobile REVVL 6 Pro review: $220 phone that outperforms in key areas
More from SmartphonesMore posts in Smartphones »
- Why I’d consider this $400 OnePlus phone before paying up for Google and Samsung
- The $399 OnePlus 12R may be the best cheap phone you can buy in 2024
- Mophie’s Juice Pack is back
- This iPhone keyboard case turns it into the BlackBerry it once conquered
- Finally, a rugged Android phone that doesn’t look and feel like a brick