Buying a new phone doesn’t mean you have to spring for the latest and greatest model, especially as they consistently have $1000+ price tags. Older phones can be a great way to save money while still staying abreast of cool features and popular apps.
The best old phones to buy in 2022
More from SmartphonesMore posts in Smartphones »
- Finally, a rugged Android phone that doesn’t look and feel like a brick
- 3 reasons why I ditched my Samsung Galaxy foldable for the OnePlus Open
- Forget FineWoven: This is a fabric iPhone 15 Pro case done right
- This $250 Motorola is my sleeper pick for best budget phone of 2023
- This modular Android will outlive the latest iPhones and Pixels, but there’s a catch